Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dear Departed Drawings ~ Lucia 13



Feeling satisfied with Lucias face for now.  Worked mostly on her blankets today.  Yesterday I felt so fatigued and sleepy, so I took the opportunity to rest and renew.  Nobody wins when the artist works while fatigued.  I think Friday was so magnificent and healing that I needed a day to recover.

Lucias mother, Angie, from The Moon + Stone Healing is a Usui Reiki Master Teacher, Advanced Crystal Master and Certified Crystal Healer.  I made an appointment for a crystal healing to see what its all about.  I am very curious in nature and love to experience new things, we can learn so much from others.   When I arrived at Alta View Wellness Center I was greeted by serene and relaxing music, quiet and peaceful atmosphere.  I had the chance to review the selection of crystals, handmade jewelry and other local artisan crafters on display.  Then I was whisked away into a beautiful room (one of the many beautiful rooms there - massage, reiki and other offerings are also available) full of beautiful crystals.  I noticed a beautiful crystal grid layout under the spacious and luxurious table.  The pillow was so fluffy!  Angie made me feel at home and comfortable.  We chatted a bit beforehand about my expectations, things I wanted to work through and what the process entails.  We started by meditating and we carried the meditation through the whole session.  Angie started by checking my chakras health, then after receiving the information needed, she began laying crystals upon my body in a crystal layout.  I had an eye pillow covering my vision during the session and unfortunately could not watch this curious and wondrous work.  After she laid out the first round of crystals, I felt heavy and breathless.  Then the name LUCIA passed in front of my eyes (still closed, still dark, still under an eye pillow) all of a sudden I burst into tears, my whole body shaking.  Then after a minute I felt a calmness wash over me.  I felt it necessary to tell Angie about Lucia and the calmness that I experienced after.  She too acknowledged Lucias presence and pointed out Mother Mary and Magdalene had made their presence known too.  Mother Mary often comes to me during channeled meditations and last month I felt compelled to purchase a Mother Mary statue to compliment my Sacred Heart Jesus statue.  She anointed the crystal over my heart chakra with rose oil and continued.  I released (cried) a few more times during the crystal healing (which is normal) and when she finished we went over everything that happened.

One of the first things she told me was the layout she used and the crystals she used.  She proceeded to tell me all my chakras looked good.  A few were smaller but the crown, third eye and throat were open, so she just supported them while she worked with the others.  I was not unbalanced as I felt, but rather needed to open the channel connecting my chakras, if I understood correctly.   Then she asked me if I had been thinking of cutting my dreadlocks.  Yes, I had been considering trimming them, but hadn't yet because I felt I was doing a disservice to my friend Houd.  I had put them into dreadlocks just days after he decided to end his time here on earth and I was afraid if I cut them I would be somehow cutting that period of remembrance and memories out of me.  Angie told me the message came through during my healing that if I wanted to cut my hair that it was okay to do.  Clearly my friend Houd was there too (it felt like him anyway) telling her these things.  She also told me a bald man with a bit of hair above his ears and a belly called me Mandy, told me he loved me and was always with me.  I immediately felt this was my Pap.  I'd been waiting for a long time to hear something from him, anything.  My spirit guide, the most stunning, strong and motherly native american woman you've ever seen, made herself known to Angie and communicated to her spirit guide.  We discussed many other things and she showed me so many beautiful crystals and messages during our session.  At the close she asked me which chakras I'd like to work with and before I could answer she took the words right out of my mouth.  The crown, third eye and throat was her recommendation.  She pulled out three beautiful crystals for me to work with and sent me home with a bag of bath salts.   I cried and cried on the way home, thinking of my Pap.  I'd waited so long to hear from him, I miss him so.

My crystal healing was amazing, I felt great when she was finished.  I was tired the day after but I think that is probably normal recovery as with any type of healing or exercise.  I write this out for you knowing not everyone believes in God, crystal healings or the spirit worlds existence.  That is okay with me, but understand I write this, because it happened and I must speak my truth.  I cannot cover myself up anymore because of what others believe or don't believe.  This is my experience with crystal healing and yours will doubtfully be exactly like mine if you decide to get one.  It was amazing and beautiful and healing and everything I always thought it would be.


So I trimmed my hair today...


I feel lighter and stronger and ready for this year.  Things are getting real.



No comments:

Post a Comment

365 days of drawing Addyson Aegirine Aldies Review Alice all purpose cleaner Alta View Wellness Center Angel Numbers Angie Yingst Animal Symbolism Apartment life Arborday.org Are You Experienced art Art reading Aura Photo Aura Photography Backcombing Bacon recipe Bacon wrapped chicken Balloonport Beach Life Beach Life Series Because I hate Abbreviations Best Bone-in Chicken recipes Beverly Stephan Bissell Proheat Carpet Cleaner Blessingway Bone-in Chicken Borax recipes Brussel Sprouts Camp Innabah Candy Drawer Carnies Carnival Series Carpet shampooer Catering Chakra Photo Chakra Photography chicken recipe christmas cookie recipe Christmas craze Christmas Shoe box clairvoyant Cleaning Recipes Collective Consciousness colored pencil Conner Cookie recipe Coupons crafts with toilet paper roll Cremation Ashes cremation glass memorial bead Crew Crystal grids Crystal Healing Crystal Therapy Crystal uses Crystals and Minerals Darn it. Dear Departed Drawings Departed Dinner Recipe DIY Down to Earth Wear drawing drawing of a bulb syringe drawing of a snot sucker Drawing of a zombie drawing of an astronaut Drawing of feet drawing of genesee beer drawing of ghastly beer Drawing of Jimi Hendrix Dread bead Dreadie decorations Dreadies Dreadlock Methods Dreadlocks Dreads Dream Catcher Dustin Middaugh Eggleston Hall Engroff Epicurean Delight Evolution of a Drawing Video Family Family Vacation Feeding your family on a budget Feel the wind on your face Fels naptha recipes floor cleaner Food Coma Friend Frugal Shopping Gardening Glass Blowing glass dread bead grandma's cookie recipe Grandpa graphite drawings Hair Handmade Hape twist and turnables Hardiness zones map Harpers Ferry Healer Healing Herman Heroin Robbed Me HK Pinwheel Packs Holiday shopping holiday shuffle home home for the holidays home school Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solution Homemade frenzy Homemade powdered laundry detergent Homeschool Preschool hot air balloon chase crew Hot Air Ballooning Houd House Faery Thefts Humanitarianism Hyperrealism Insecurities Jack Daniels Distillery Tour Joel kids crafts Kings Fresh Meats Review Kole Kombucha Lancaster balloonport last minute Christmas shopping LeDrew crew Leigh Leigh D Baxter Life Life Purpose lithium quartz Little light Living with Strangers Lost shiny trinkets Love Lucia Married life Maryland Meditation Mineral Uses Monster Paintball MOPS Mothers of Preschoolers Moving Moving to a new house Mr. Kromer MUM Expo My Crystals and Minerals Mystic Native American Rituals Natural Healer Neil New house New Moon Circle new year resolution new years resolution Nines Numerology Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD Ocean Beach Spirit Cleansing Ceremony Ocean City Ocean City Maryland On the Road Again One Love Operation Christmas Child Pacific Northwest Glassblowing Packing Packing up your house for a move paint Parenthood Pencil Drawings Pennsylvania Dutch Pot Pie Pennsylvania Dutch Sand tarts photo realism Planting zones map Poppa. portrait drawing Portrait of Cosmo Portrait of Dustin Middaugh Portrait of Houd Portrait of Leigh D Baxter Prettying up Dreadies Reithoffer Show Renting Rides Roasted Parmesan Brussel Sprout Recipe Samaritans Purse Sevens Sideshows Smaller Dreads spiritual awakening spiritual experience Stick a screw driver in my eye Still Life with Circles Still Playing School Still. Summer fun Super washing soda recipes Survivor Mama Susquehanna Valley Balloon Company Sweet Pea Project Sweet Pea Sisters and Brothers Picnic Tarot Card Reading Tea tree essential oil Tennessee The Beach The Moon + Stone Healing The Pier The Walking Dead Things to do in Nashville Thinner Dreadlocks tissue paper hearts To Linger on Hot Coals Traveling Twist and Rip Twizzlers U-Haul uses for vinegar Valentines day craft Violet Wax Hands wax museums Wedding West Virginia WV year in review Your Inner Light