Sunday, September 21, 2014

Aura Photo

I was at the MUM Expo today and was told you can get a photo of your aura taken.  Finding auras pretty intriguing of course I was interested.  Other religions, beliefs, spirituality and beyond totally interest me and I love finding out about all these other "worlds", religions and what have you.

But firstly, what is an aura you ask?  Scientifically speaking it is a concrete, existing energy field that surround living creatures. The Aura is formed by subtle color radiances which surround the body of a human being.  Each color signifies a certain vibration which has different meanings.  The human being is a complex organism, full of emotion, intelligence and spirit, and these qualities are reflected in his or her energy field, or Aura. One's Aura can change from time to time, as a result of ones own experiences and views on life. However, the overall aura can remain the same, or can be subject to major changes. (definitions found on the original Aura Photograpy website)

So how can you possibly take a photo of that, must be your second question.  The equipment uses Biofeedback.  Using a hand sensor, a person would put their left (or right) hand onto the hand sensors. This measures the standardized biofeedback parameter. The hand sensor itself has various contact points on them; these are connected with certain organs of the body, as well as measure the electromagnetic field of the user and can thus deliver information about the energetic and auric qualities of that person. The hand sensor can also measure deviations in temperature, humidity and static electricity in the environment and the person, allowing for greater precision in data gathering. These data parameters are then projected as a radiant, colored aura field around the body on either a Polaroid photo or onto a computer or television screen. In no time thereafter, a brilliant color photo or computer print out can be presented.

In short, these kinds of biofeedback probes can pick up your spiritual energy. The camera or video device can then display this information as a colorful field around your body. The colors actually reflect your spiritual and auric state.

My Aura Photo

I was told that because my aura "cones" at the top, rather than normally "rounded"  that I am greatly connected to the spiritual world and a very spiritual person.  At this point she asked me what I am doing that would explain this.  So I started telling her about my Dear Departed Drawings  as a possible explanation and she was in awe.  (so strange to have so many different "spiritualists" in awe of my work)  I then proceeded to show her my blog and again she was in awe again.  She proceeded to tell me I am on my life's path and am a healer.  I am also balanced and very grounded. (Not the first time I've heard these descriptions)

Then she held my photo in front of the ceiling lights (just regular lights).  And this happened.

Spirits in my aura!

Then she starts pointing out all these faces in my aura!!  I have lots of faces in my aura photo, spirit guides, passed on loved ones, etc.  She explained that when a person has a photo of their aura taken, its like a family photo where everyone tries to crowd in to get their picture taken. So click on the photo just above and step back - you will see them too!!  Very interesting stuff!

Then we discussed my chakra photo.

Chakra photo

First thing she asked me was if I was tired.  YES.  I have been super busy these last few weeks.  Preparing for Weeusables Consignment Event, the beginning of MOPS and trying to complete normal daily tasks such as taking care of the house and children.  Never mind pursuing my own ambitions! HA!  No really, just not getting enough sleep and very busy.  She gave me a few prayers and meditation ideas to say and do at night before sleep to help my body rest.  Then she proceeded to tell me that even though my chakras are tired and small that my overall state of my aura is very healthy and bright! She also mentioned there is a "crossover" in my chakras. You can see in my Solar Plexus Chakra (the fifth one down from the very top) it is diamond shaped.  I did not fully understand what her description/opinion was of this and unfortunately do not remember her exact words.  But she said it is very rare and from what I remember is somehow related to spirituality.  I have been searching and scouring the internet for an explanation but have not yet found anything.  Any one elses input would be welcome.  We discussed a few other things and I discovered she is also a spiritualist.  There was another booth at the Expo offering aura photos for a lesser price but not really any insight.  When I approached the very crowed booth to inspect further I didn't feel as connected as I did to this booth.  So glad I made the decision I did.

I also ran into the beautiful soul from The Moon + Stones Healing that provided me with a free tarot card pull online!! 

If you are interested in the woman that provided me with the explanation of my aura and chakra photo (her husband actually was the one taking them), her website is here.

In reviewing my photos here I happened to notice the reflection of light in the background of my aura photo forms a cross on the left side of the photo.  Interesting and curious to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

365 days of drawing Addyson Aegirine Aldies Review Alice all purpose cleaner Alta View Wellness Center Angel Numbers Angie Yingst Animal Symbolism Apartment life Arborday.org Are You Experienced art Art reading Aura Photo Aura Photography Backcombing Bacon recipe Bacon wrapped chicken Balloonport Beach Life Beach Life Series Because I hate Abbreviations Best Bone-in Chicken recipes Beverly Stephan Bissell Proheat Carpet Cleaner Blessingway Bone-in Chicken Borax recipes Brussel Sprouts Camp Innabah Candy Drawer Carnies Carnival Series Carpet shampooer Catering Chakra Photo Chakra Photography chicken recipe christmas cookie recipe Christmas craze Christmas Shoe box clairvoyant Cleaning Recipes Collective Consciousness colored pencil Conner Cookie recipe Coupons crafts with toilet paper roll Cremation Ashes cremation glass memorial bead Crew Crystal grids Crystal Healing Crystal Therapy Crystal uses Crystals and Minerals Darn it. Dear Departed Drawings Departed Dinner Recipe DIY Down to Earth Wear drawing drawing of a bulb syringe drawing of a snot sucker Drawing of a zombie drawing of an astronaut Drawing of feet drawing of genesee beer drawing of ghastly beer Drawing of Jimi Hendrix Dread bead Dreadie decorations Dreadies Dreadlock Methods Dreadlocks Dreads Dream Catcher Dustin Middaugh Eggleston Hall Engroff Epicurean Delight Evolution of a Drawing Video Family Family Vacation Feeding your family on a budget Feel the wind on your face Fels naptha recipes floor cleaner Food Coma Friend Frugal Shopping Gardening Glass Blowing glass dread bead grandma's cookie recipe Grandpa graphite drawings Hair Handmade Hape twist and turnables Hardiness zones map Harpers Ferry Healer Healing Herman Heroin Robbed Me HK Pinwheel Packs Holiday shopping holiday shuffle home home for the holidays home school Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solution Homemade frenzy Homemade powdered laundry detergent Homeschool Preschool hot air balloon chase crew Hot Air Ballooning Houd House Faery Thefts Humanitarianism Hyperrealism Insecurities Jack Daniels Distillery Tour Joel kids crafts Kings Fresh Meats Review Kole Kombucha Lancaster balloonport last minute Christmas shopping LeDrew crew Leigh Leigh D Baxter Life Life Purpose lithium quartz Little light Living with Strangers Lost shiny trinkets Love Lucia Married life Maryland Meditation Mineral Uses Monster Paintball MOPS Mothers of Preschoolers Moving Moving to a new house Mr. Kromer MUM Expo My Crystals and Minerals Mystic Native American Rituals Natural Healer Neil New house New Moon Circle new year resolution new years resolution Nines Numerology Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD Ocean Beach Spirit Cleansing Ceremony Ocean City Ocean City Maryland On the Road Again One Love Operation Christmas Child Pacific Northwest Glassblowing Packing Packing up your house for a move paint Parenthood Pencil Drawings Pennsylvania Dutch Pot Pie Pennsylvania Dutch Sand tarts photo realism Planting zones map Poppa. portrait drawing Portrait of Cosmo Portrait of Dustin Middaugh Portrait of Houd Portrait of Leigh D Baxter Prettying up Dreadies Reithoffer Show Renting Rides Roasted Parmesan Brussel Sprout Recipe Samaritans Purse Sevens Sideshows Smaller Dreads spiritual awakening spiritual experience Stick a screw driver in my eye Still Life with Circles Still Playing School Still. Summer fun Super washing soda recipes Survivor Mama Susquehanna Valley Balloon Company Sweet Pea Project Sweet Pea Sisters and Brothers Picnic Tarot Card Reading Tea tree essential oil Tennessee The Beach The Moon + Stone Healing The Pier The Walking Dead Things to do in Nashville Thinner Dreadlocks tissue paper hearts To Linger on Hot Coals Traveling Twist and Rip Twizzlers U-Haul uses for vinegar Valentines day craft Violet Wax Hands wax museums Wedding West Virginia WV year in review Your Inner Light